To recognize the accomplishments and provide visibility for outstanding business owners and professionals, the Capital City African American Chamber of Commerce hosts an annual CCAACC Awards Gala during Black History Month (February). Join us as we celebrate those who are leading the way in innovation and bringing new ideas and services to the marketplace. Click here to learn more about our 2012 Awardees.
Business Award Categories:
- Small Business of the Year
- AustinPreneur of the Year
- TeenPreneur Award (age 18 and under)
Leadership in Diversity Award Categories:
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Corporate Partner of the Year
- African American Corporate Executive of the Year
Professional Leadership Award Categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Presented to Chamber Founders)
- Emerging Business Leader of the Year (age 18 to 35)
- Ambassador of the Year (individual)
Sponsors of the Awards program gain access to the dynamic African-American business community, leverage their investments with the Chamber plus solidify their position as corporate leaders and generate new business relationships. To learn more, call (512) 459-1181 Ext. 202. Download the 2013 Awards Sponsor Packet.