Ribbon Cuttings & Open Houses are a great opportunity to introduce the membership to your business and become acquainted with your services. If you are interested in having the Cap City Chamber host a Ribbon Cutting, please review the information below or contact the Membership Manager at email@example.com to submit your request and to determine when a possible ribbon cutting opening might exist.
- Ribbon Cuttings are usually held on Tuesdays, however not during the week of a regularly scheduled monthly Mixer
- Ribbon Cuttings run from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- There is no charge for members to attend
What Chamber Staff does:
- Publicize the event (newsletter, flyers, email, press releases)
- Arrive at your location approximately 45 minutes in advance to help set up the sign-in area; bring ribbon, tape, thumbtacks, scissors
- Create nametags
- At approximately 12:00 p.m., a representative of the Chamber will make a few announcements and introduce the host. The Ribbon Cutting will follow the announcements.
- Photos of the Ribbon Cutting will be included in the Chamber’s newsletter
What the Ribbon Cutting Host does:
- Provide a table and two chairs located at the entrance to the Mixer area
- Provide appetizers, wine, and water (or some other non-alcoholic drink) for attendees
- 11:30 a.m. Members and guests arrive and network informally
- 12:00 p.m. Mini Program facilitated by CEO
- Welcome Members, Guests, and Non-Members
- Introduce Dignitaries / Special Guests in attendance
- Introduce Ribbon Cutting Host
- 12:15 p.m. Ribbon Cutting Host Comments
- 12:25 p.m. Chamber Representative Comments
- 12:35 p.m. Ribbon Cutting and Photos
- 12:45 p.m. Informal networking continues until approximately 1:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Membership Manager at (512) 459-1181.