Interested in experiencing what it’s like to be part of the startup world? Do you enjoy hip-hop? Are you a health nut? Feel Rich, Inc. is looking for a resourceful and organized multi-tasker who is equally comfortable contributing to creative brainstorms as they are navigating a spreadsheet. This internship is a perfect place to get a first-hand look at how the ‘business’ of online entertainment works.
As an intern, these are just a few things you will learn and participate in:
• Sit side-by-side with the general staff in brainstorming sessions
• Learn how social and viral marketing contribute to audience development
• Provide support for advertising integrations & social media campaigns
• Research trends and developments in online media and technology
• Event coordination and database building
• Gain an understanding of how YouTube is revolutionizing the entertainment industry
• Be part of a strategic team that focuses on channel development and advertising sales
• Apply classroom theories to audience research and video/web analytics
Candidates should be detailed oriented and have an interest in media and entertainment (specifically urban culture). Please include the exact days and times you are available. This is an unpaid internship and you must be eligible for school credit. Feel Rich, Inc. is looking for an organized, detail oriented, self-starter who looking to leverage their analytical and problem solving abilities in a creative environment.
Serious inquiries only, no phone calls please. Communications/Business/Marketing majors preferred, but not mandatory. Photoshop skills a major bonus. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Feel Rich, Inc.
Feel Rich, Inc. (www.FeelRich.com), co-founded by 40x Platinum, Grammy and Emmy Award winning producer Quincy Jones III (QD3) and entertainment entrepreneur Shawn Ullman, is a media and entertainment company focused on creating, producing, and distributing celebrity health, wellness, and fitness content, products, and live events geared towards a multi-cultural demographic. In a short couple of months, the company has already garnered 3.5m views and over 14K subscribers on the Feel Rich YouTube channel, (surpassing WebMD, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and LiveStrong Women’s combined numbers), added over 100K Twitter followers and more than 30K Facebook fans. The company has been approved by the White House and First Lady Michelle Obama to become part of her team in the fight against childhood obesity. Finally, Feel Rich was recently named “Next Innovative Company” in the July 2012 edition of Entrepreneur magazine.